Thursday, October 20, 2016

Passion: My gardenscape in October..........

.........Some new arrivals to the garden...
A pink geranium..

Two other geraniums..


Salmon-colored mum...if autumn is there, how can mum be far...

White vinca...

Pink vinca...

Daffodil bulbs...excited to see them sprout..
'King Alfred' variety...


'Red Devon' variety..

Narcissus bulbs.....I hope, they will sprout in spring just like the daffodils, and much-before planted crocosmia...

Canna bulbs...

Also, Common hyacinth..


It was my wish to get a few camellia...finally got one...well, it was costly at $10...but, its perennial, so I should not feel bad for the expenditure...


Also, I don't its color..will be a surprise, when these plump buds will open up in 1-2 weeks..

White pothos..

Maroon-colored mum...

Yellow mum..

Magenta mum..

Primrose...

Tropical foliage..



I had a bougainvillea 'Karmen', so got the 'Barbara' variety...

By over-watering I had killed the yellow calla lily...so, got this pink one...hope, I can keep it alive and harvest bulbs every successive year...

Viola....

A Strawberry.......
Also I got some red begonia, to complement the previous one...

.......Now the tales of the already-acclimatized plants..
Begonia is doing well...will soft pink flowers...bright yellow anthers....



My vinca makes me happy with profuse flowers...


The once sick-looking zinnia are stout and developing flower buds..

Gardenia with a tender bud...

Cardinal climber is blooming, but the vine looks weak now...I have kept it for harvesting the seed capsules..

Mandevilla is blooming as well..

I have planted some aloe vera, which I got from a local park...

A self-germinated tomato plant is dwarfing other plants.......I hope to get some fresh fruits from them..

The view...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!