Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Health: Plush toys as dust allergen gatherer.......

Like many others, I was fond of collecting plush toys.....they are cosy, and impart warmth to the house..





But, then they gathered dust and led to respiratory hypersensitivity...

There was this huge bear, I had bought from COSTCO, just days after coming to the USA..I would cuddle with it...I will make it wear some of my scarfs...

For the health concern, my spouse dumped all the toys, including this one in the trash bin....

But now we have been gifted with smaller plush toys...a Pegasus from spouse's office, and a cute Koala for me from Australia by a colleague..

I wish we still had the old collections..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!