Sunday, January 15, 2012

Plant: Aloe blooms.........

Aloe genus includes a large array of species.......Many of them thrive in California....some of which I got to see........
Aloe nobilis...
Two brilliant blossoms of gold tooth aloe enhancing the beauty of our apartment garden. Over the period of time, I have observed this blazing red flower is a major attraction for the hummingbirds.

A yellow one........

A bed brightening the playground.......


A spectacular cluster...........


The fleshy leaves........filled with mucilage....



The blossoms are fading, giving way to grapes-like capsules...



Aloe arborescens.........



It's in the premises of Mission San Diego...I used to hang out in this place...





It is one of the earliest picture I have in the USA, way back in summer 2011, at Laguna beach....I was a week old in this country...have some nostalgic value..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!