Tuesday, March 5, 2013

People: Kids at play....exuding joy and hope....

Two kids flying kite in meadows of Fairview Park....

Two tiny tots building sand castles in a park.......

Sometimes, kids stun us with their ingenuity. Few days back, I saw this incredible scenario, that moved me. I was strolling on a neighborhood park. The high-wind had snapped some limbs of the ash and eucalyptus limbs dotting the lawn. The turf was strewn with countless fallen twigs. My attention was drawn towards a tiny tot in red dress. My gaze followed her and what I observed left me bemused. The kid dug the wet earth with a wooden peg and planted the twig in it. I must say, as long as such discerning kids hold the future of this vulnerable world, the scenario is optimistic.



Strategy of the clever boy to feed the water fowls from as close as possible........

Kids playing in the surf of Torrey pines beach......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!