Saturday, June 6, 2015

Food: For the love of fruits.......

I am an absolute fruit lover...be that the regular grocery shop,  ethnic markets, open-air farmers market, botanical gardens or the wilderness, I make it a point to learn about exotic/potential fruits and taste them..write on them, if they deserve to be popularized but are languishing in obscurity..

Perhaps I have gushed in some previous posts, how I learnt about a lot of them on my own...tasted and relished ..published articles, eventually a book on them...

Carissa, strawberry guava, pineapple guava, prickly pear, silverberry are some of them........
My quest to find underutilized fruits continues, meanwhile some of my favorite fruits...

Opuntia..




Peruvian apple...

Banana....

Pineapple......

Longan.......

Guava..

Persimmon fuyu....

Kiwi......

Cherimoya.....

Sapote.....

Clementine...

Loquat...

Luscious strawberries.......

Yellow watermelon.........

Honeydew melon............

Blueberry.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!