Monday, March 26, 2018

Reflection: Reminiscing trips...

Lately, situation has changed for me....I am no more free-bird, but a 9-5 robot..I am not complaining a bit for it, as I was in dire need of a job, and I love my work...but its not that I don't miss roaming in the sun, and occasional holidays without the issues of begging for leave..........
Some pictures from my past trips......
Sierra in autumn........

Snow-coated aspens..

On the high altitude Bristlecone pine forest...talk of silence!

Spring in Zion National Park........

Autumn in Olympic National Park.....vicinity of Hoh rainforest...

Pretty tree in Flagstaff........

Land of 'big sky' Montana...

Mono lake...

Bryce National Park..
 A valley in Mount Palomar ....

A giant sequoia in Sequoia National Park.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!