Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Joy: Reminiscing the neighbor's Maine Coon cat Pippi........

While living in an apartment in Costa Mesa, one neighbor has a graceful cat..a Maine Coon, with the name 'Pippi'...pet she was but she had feral instincts......would never contact eyes with us.....once she incapacitated a dove and was having fun watching its agony......

The master once asked me to take pictures of the cat......I was glad to take her shots...

And when my kid nephew asked me write a story for his school project I wove a tale around "Pipi" .

Then they moved to a nearby apartment, and the cat, who loved to roam outside, got lost.....the owner requested me to prepare a flyer......

Though I have never owned a cat, I made one..

"Our cat “Pippi” is  missing from Park Mesa Villas, since 10th July 2013. We recently moved to this apartment and she seems to have got lost.

She has long hair, white lion-like mane in the chest, brow-black fur on the back and light green eyes. She has a microchip ID. She likes to rest under garden plants.

Please help us find her by calling if you spot her.

CONTACT:  xxxxxxxxxx"

Anyway, after one two day, they found her themselves, hidden in a bush....who responsed to her name calling and ran to them.....

Happy ending....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!