Wednesday, November 26, 2014

People: Heartwarming people photography at Ocean beach....

I enjoy people photography...and feel, there can't be a better place than sea shore for clicking meaningful pictures...here, enjoy some of my favorite shots taken in Ocean beach, San Diego...
  




As I often say or as most of you know, sea shores are just great locations for people photography...
There you can find myriad subjects of interest...
Also, those being public places, no one prevents you from capturing their shots....
I would like to showcase some of my clicks from one of my favorite San Diego beach..Ocean beach!!

















As dusk approaches, people celebrated spring equinox with bonfire....

Surfers riding the waves...


Street musicians were enthralling the audience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!