Tuesday, November 11, 2014

People : Visitors to Yosemite National Park.........

Photography makes an essential part of my trips.....I indulge in capturing the scenery, flora, fauna, in fact any interesting object under the sun...including people...
Here are some of the people shots I took while in Yosemite National Park...

The reading couple under the oak by the Ahwahnee Hotel...

The kid holding a sugar pine cone as big as himself :) in Mariposa grove .........

The adorable little girl in front of Tunnel view...

I liked this one...an emotional moment between grandpa and grand son...in fact, my spouse encouraged me to take this one..

The campers by the Merced river...do I smell smokes of bonfire?

A lady gazes at the Half Dome as the last ray of sun gets ready to fade away..

A man relaxes by the tranquil blue Tenaya lake...

Another cool guy takes  a nap on the tiny island in the lake....

During our journey back home, we met this dare-devil venturing to hike in the rugged  Lee Vining Canyon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!