Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Passion: Hiking the South California trails...

My hiking pictures.....don't know from where I picked up this habit of exploring the wilderness, but this passion enriched my life in more than one ways...it helped me cruise through the bumpy career path in foreign soil, eased my health problems and filled with enough inspiration and information to churn out series of articles.....a journey down the memory lane..










Much of South California is covered in chaparral...and its happens to be the smallest biome of the world...I feel happy to have savored most of its elements...the spring mustard blooms, the summer meadows, the lone scrub oaks, the yellow riparian willows, California peppers, sumac, lemonade berry, yucca blossoms, giant coast live oaks...
Recently, we completed our 25th trail...looking forward to many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!