Friday, February 23, 2018

Observation: My job and observation.....

I work in a clinic that does genetic tests...
We analyze the embryo samples for chromosomal integrity...
After the work is done, I prepare the reports..as I go through the patient information, I see various cases......
A couple in their 60s trying to have  a baby through surrogacy
A woman going for sperm donor
Two females having a child
A couple who have  an age difference of 20 years..the female being the young one
Another couple with 15 year age difference, where the male is the younger one..

Sometimes, weird things happen...
Recently we got an email, more of a complaint, from a client clinic, that the gender of the transferred fetus is wrong..what could have happened? Human error, or based on the maternal uterus's milieu, something happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!