Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Thought: Realizing inner strength......

We often underestimate our strength.......because human life in modern time is rather stable....we took many things for granted....
I used to rely too much on my spouse, until we had a tiff over something important..
I was appalled by his behavior and lack of respect for my wish....and decided to be as independent as much possible..
Before this incident, I used to take his help even in opening the child-proof cap of my vitamin bottle...and his driving for reaching to and from my workplace...

But with few attempts I could open the cap...and started walking to and from work, even at night (since I don't have a car yet)....

I had forgotten how I used to travel alone across the country often changing multiple trains and planes..hauling my luggages...making friends all the way.

Dependent status in foreign country made me weak......

I am thankful for high academic credentials and a job....otherwise, it could me utter misery..
I ask people, especially girls to be as independent as possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!