Monday, October 1, 2018

Thought: Traits which make humans real humans........

I have tremendous respect for humble, honest, humane humans........
I respect and am inspired by people who face tragedies head-on, keep sanity, and emerge victors...

This old man who lives all alone in a trailer in the desert......
My young friend, who lost her husband in her early 30's and raising her son single-handedly...
My boss who is rich, but helped his not-so-well-endowed sibling by giving a job to her son..
My sister who despite her limitations did her best to help all other siblings..
The stranger who offers me a pair of sandals when mine got stolen in a Indian train ...and the one who offers me two water bottles in a scorching hot summer day......

We are ultimately grey characters...bad and good traits exist as mosaic...still we can stand up to the occasion to bring some cheers to people's life..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!