Sunday, February 9, 2014

Joy: My hiking album 1 to 10..........

The way I know a large chunk of South California, I would never have known, if not for these hiking trips...
Since my arrival to this country 3 years back, I started my sojourns to near-by hiking trails..it helped to stay healthier, broadened the native flora and fauna knowledge, connected with the land, cleaned soul, took away mundane sorrows, inspired to write many papers and book chapters (which are now published)..and blessed with blissful moments with my spouse in the wilderness...We feel very glad to have discovered the joy of exploring the nature and appreciating its diversity...
Here, I will chronicle the memories as a photographic journey...

 1. Upper Newport bay............

2. Crystal Cove state park.....

3. Wildwood park....

4. Black Star Canyon...

5. San Joaquin wilderness...

6.Talbert Preserve..

7. Mount Rubidoux....

8. Peters Canyon...

9. Laguna wilderness...

10. Quail Hill...


Will post the subsequent trips in my next.....
By the way 'shinrin-yoku', or forest bathing is a Japanese concept of well-being by immersing oneself in the forest..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!