Thursday, August 21, 2014

Place: Mission San Diego fauna............

In my visits, I see a bunch of critters in Mission San Diego garden....nothing exotic, our regular folks, yet very fascinating...
This jolly guy perched atop the paperbark gazed at me intently and gave some nice shots.....

There were flocks of humming birds...this Anna was sipping nectar from hibiscus and in between posing for my Canon....

An Allen hummingbird....

This munia on a almost bare pepper tree was a rather unusual spotting..

I was pleasantly surprised to see this male bluebird on the Mission fence..

Song sparrow was singing from the sumac....

An oriole on the olive..........

An oriole on the camphor tree.......

Mockingbird on its regular perch of bougainvillea...........

Bunny........

Crow..........

woodpecker on the coral tree.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!