Friday, July 22, 2016

Passion: More articles for gardening...

In my latest garden shopping......I got some pots, fertilizer, gloves..and seeds..



Yeah, now I feel confident enough to grow plants directly from seeds...
The thrill to enable a new life is great...Also, its much more cheaper...

For now I have almost 50 small-big pots...

Planted with diverse flowering as well as edible herbs...
Tending them itself is quite handful task for me...I don't see any new inclusion to the garden immediately..
But, I am secretly looking forward to have a cardinal vine...may be a clematis.... a few Moringa oleifera....Nicotiana mutabilis..
Some garden decors would be great....like the Yoga frogs....
A  much more lush garden space with occasional edible things is my objective..which I am gradually achieving....though California drought and water shortage is a concern....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!