Friday, July 1, 2016

Reflection: Blog flashback.........

My blog is inching towards completion of its 5th year........
Its no more the only one, but has spawned three more blogs, one on my India reminisces, one on the quick iphone clicks and another, the latest on my understanding of bioinformatics.........
So, sometimes I feel like sitting back, taking pause and pondering how the creations are doing...if they are coming in use of people..how they can be improved etc.........

So, searched Google....out of the thousands of posts done in the past half decade, random pictures appeared...some of which, I had almost forgotten........after all, that is why one  documents the passing thoughts and memories, so as not to let them fade into oblivion...

Took the screenshots of first few rows.......A medley of my hiking, paintings, recipes, road trips, flora, fauna, abstracts, new knowledge nuggets gleaned over the years.......







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!