Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thought: Silver lining amidst the clouds...

Its been 6.5 years I am in the USA...........living in most responsible  way, engaged in humanitarian works.medical research.......but am yet to be accepted......so, not job till now...2 bachelors, 2 MS, 1 PhD, 110 articles/chapters later...........

I was Assistant professor in my native county India way back in 2010.........most of my peers are Associate professor now...I would have been if I had not moved, pursuing my husband..

I wish no one has to be face such career owes...its hazardous for the confidence, self-esteem......

Yet, there are some things, some beautiful memories that I have made, places I have been to that kind of compensates for the career stagnancy..












And much more.........
So, it is is like chanting Frank Sinatra's rendition 'My Way'....
Regrets, I've had a few ..........But then again, too few to mention........ I did what I had to do...... And saw it through without exemption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!