Monday, December 11, 2017

Fun: Happy memories.......

First is always so special......
It was my first National park visit here...Grand Canyon..Thanksgiving time......
We were making our way through the aromatic pine forest.......and suddenly the forest ended, revealing the renowned gorge....we saw the sunset from Yaki Point...

I had seen may fairs in my native country......had no clue that I can enjoy some in the foreign Western country too .... it was county fair in South California, in our neighborhood.....won some plush toys.......even bought that plumeria hair chlutcher.......

I had just bought  a bike...and riding in the neighborhood....the patch of marigold attracted me....it had nostalgic value...

By a lily pond in the temperate forest of Washington...I can sit their for hours and just watch the floating clouds obscuring the conifer tops...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!