Saturday, May 19, 2018

Joy: Nostalgia moments.....

I had set foot in this country for the first time in summer 2011........since then, I have visited my native country only once, spending all these years here only......learning about and loving this place..visiting some of its iconic as well as lesser-known places...studying here...working here..consolidating my researcher and author profile...
Now, I am getting busy in work so much that such vacations are dream .....I nostalgically remember and savor the momemts...

It was my first experience of USA National Parks..Thanksgiving 2011....I remember the walk through the pine forest, and being stunned with the deep canyon........

Its Seaworld...Mission bay..Christmas time..

Tanaka Farm..appreciating a field of Swiss chard....

Upper Newport Bay..rode bike to this marsh several times....watching blooms, tide, migratory birds, plucking prickly pear fruits, being inspired to write on Salicornia........

Making a bouquet of mustard blooms in Lake Murray edge...

I was sitting on a high meadow, watching the beautiful Lake St. Mary.....samples of some herbs that surrounded me..
Riding along the shore of Lake Crescent in Olympic national Park......

Citrus grove in San Joaquin Valley, en route home from Sequoia National Park...

One of the early visits to San Diego zoo...being awed by the opulent pyracantha berries....

Soaking the autumn vibe sin the aspen groves in the foothills of Sierra...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!