Friday, December 19, 2014

Food: My culinary experiments.............

Just a year or two back, when I had much time in hand, had dabbled in preparing unfamiliar cuisines...with resources available within reach...most of the times, unconventional to me..like...
I had been reading about nopal..the cactu cladode...

Nopal fry....

 Cranberry sauce...

Chicken-of-the-woods stir fry..

Cranberry smoothie...

Silverberry jam...
 Tamale...
 Kumquat pickle...

Hash brown...

Yeast bread..........

Vegetable momo........

Purslane or pigweed stir-fry........

Sometimes, the results were appetizing, delightful, sometimes not-so....but it was fun, exiting to try hand at new recipes...
I had plans to try dandelion herbal tea, rose hip tea, loquat pickle and many more.....would love to embark on them in near future....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!