Sunday, December 7, 2014

Achievement: My published topics...

Anything that catches my fancy I write a paper on it..and the journals have been kind to acknowledge them and publish....these are some of the topics I have published so far, in Elsevier, Springer, Wiley, Francis and Taylor, Informa healthcare journals..........

Parthenium, truffles, strawberry guava, eichhornia.....

waste as adsorbents, lantana, krill oil, dextran...

prebiotics, cereal bran, sulphated polysaccharides, anticancer mushrooms.....

yucca, opuntia fruits, probiotics, carissa....

spirulina, gum arabic, rose hips, mistletoe anticancer...

pumpkin seeds, manuka honey, green tea, hibiscus sabdariffa...

nopal, blueberry, oligosaccharides, wheat germ extract...

HIV protease, cancer metabolomics, propolis and a book!

Cereal bran to control obesity, elaeagnus berry, probotics and immunomodulators, essential oil as food preservatives...

Whey protein, cyclic lipopeptides, jujube root as analgesic and ethnobotany.......

Some of them got accepted at first attempt......some took as many as 6 trials...but, eventually, all of they saw the light of the day :)....
yes, they make quite a long list, considering they are written in last 3-4 years, as I turned from 28 to 32...
I love to consider them my legacy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!