Sunday, July 5, 2015

Passion: As I complete fourth year in this Country.....

This 4th July marked completion of my 4th year in this great Nation...
In 2011, I arrived here and ever since, exploring its natural world has been a passion with me...
This blog depicts chunks of those findings...
Amidst the duties of studies, research and publications, I feel good to have visited 7 National parks, many State parks, regional parks, ecological preserves, beaches, and hiked more than 30 trails...

Some random pictures from the outdoors..

In front of USS Midway museum, stationed at San Diego Bay...

A Spring afternoon at the famous Balboa Park...pink trumpet flowers were putting up quite a show...

Early summer in historical Old Town..jacarandas were cynosure of all eyes..

At rocky shore of Point Loma ..

Coral bloom time in Lake Murray...I can remember,  Christmas festivities were in the air..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!