Monday, July 20, 2015

Passion: Rain-inspired creative photography...

Weather today is uncharacteristic of San Diego...
Winter chill prevails..accompanied with wind and rain....the old pear in front or our apartment is a kaleidoscope of colors....
I decided to engage in some creative photoshoot...
My pretty collections of cups and some brew....steam emanating against the vibrant foliage and the drizzles...




Don't they make nice subjects?...
And than our cute idol of Lord Ganesh...

The magnificent tree...

The torrential rain of past weekend cooled the perpetual water-starved San Diego..
What a pleasing experience it was to see the lashing against the window panes and drenched terrace plants!! As always, the rain evoked my creative urge..
Tell me, how did you find my photography of flower vases against the droplet-smeared glass door?




Everyone's interpretations of objects vary.... I find it very dreamy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!