Monday, July 27, 2015

Place: Fruits in Fullerton arboretum......

When I lived in Orange county, Fullerton arboretum was one of my most favorite places...it would be for any plant enthusiast with its impressive botanical collection..
While I miss it a lot, it makes me happy that I got to visit it four times, in four different seasons..that means, witnessed seasonal changes of the plants.....
Everytime, I took loads of pictures, to blog here...but somehow had forgotten...here check out some exotic fruits from the orchard......
American persimmon.....

Buddha's hand...

Canistel......

Century pear.......

White sapote........

Zebra lemon.........

Cherimoya........

Garcinia.......

Macadamia nut..

Oranges....

Persimmon....

Peruvian apple.........

Prickly pear.......

Carambola.........

Surinam cherry........
Now, how many of them have you tasted?
Many more to post later......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!