Monday, June 13, 2016

Passion: My watercolor painting......

With a decade of biomedical research and publications, I am better known as a science-enthusiast..
Not many know that I started as an art lover ...but science overtook it....
Now, I paint occasionally, when get saturated with science jargons...
I like watercolor...its inexpensive and it has some degree of unpredictability....lots of scope to experiment...
My spouse got some of the latest paintings framed........

'Leafless birches',  ' Autumn glory'......

'Jacaranda alley', 'Waterfall', 'Persimmons', and 'Tuscany landscape'.........






I frequently post my painting progress in my other blog..link of which is:
http://seemaiphonephotos.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!