Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Joy: Sunrise walk...

Everything is so serene, unpolluted during sunrise..and one should enjoy this moment for a good start of the day..unfortunately, I am far from a early bird..
So, that day when got to wake up quite sooner than my daily routine, I decided to take a walk and view the ambience around our neighborhood..

As I stroll down the sidewalks, sun was casting its young rays on the beech and plums, creating long shadows..

The streets were still empty..it was nice to see it free of speeding vehicles, for a while...

Soon, they started trickling in...

The sycamores were sunbathing ..

Spotted this honeybee hive on a sweetgum...

Dusty miller buds gets ready to unfurl..love the bokeh background...

Garden snails who predated on the euryops all-night will soon take retreat...

In no time the clouds characteristic of a coastal town will vanish and sun will shin bright...
I must shake off my lethargy and witness this beautiful hour more often..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!