Sunday, August 14, 2016

Passion: Gardening nasturtium.........

It was my first attempt at growing nasturtium...that too in pot....
--------
Its been a week or more....only one seed has germinated..
I had soaked the pea-sized seeds but had not made nicks on them...I should have made..


Hope the other seeds will follow suit.......
--------
By week three......most seeds have sprouted..
Now they display their pretty peltate leaves...


-----
Some of the perfectly healthy saplings succumbed to the intense summer sunlight...I should not have put them in direct sun....learned the hard way..
Some are thriving though....looking like lotus pads...

I wonder, when the leaves can be used in salad..


Pretty leaves.......


Lush..........

Waiting to see them bloom........
They bloomed.....in profusion....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!