Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Passion: My study...

I am  an avid learner...a dedicated study is very important for me...though I keep arranging and rearranging them...as per my convenience..
My study during Costa Mesa stay....



My study during San Diego stay....

I feel this bamboo bed table is a great purchase...gives a nice platform fr the laptop, while I can study from bed..







In current city of Irvine..
I am researcher, also an artist.......
When tired of science, I seek art......
So, in the opposite ends of my study, I have set up two tables...
One for reading science literature, writing paper, coding etc...

Another for painting......
The antipodal activities keep me sane and motivated........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!