Sunday, January 15, 2017

Thought: Love where you live...and try to improve it...

South California is dry most of the year.........on top of it, the great drought season continues...
The frequent fires are nightmares for inhabitants in this region.
Also, the earthquake around San Andreas fault imminent..
I though to myself...if only, I can move to somewhere with more pleasant weather. sans natural calamities.....

Thought of different places.........inner voice showed me the flip sides.....
Maine?...........what about those vicious Atlantic hurricanes..
Alaska?.......the permafrost..you would n't like your house tilted one day...
Florida?.........toxic algae...
Louisiana?.......historic flood...
Costa rica?..........zika virus....

By this time, I had got the answer........to appreciate what I have got and to make the most of it...



More importantly, to try improving its condition........in whatever possible ways I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!