Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Health: Food additives are poisons....

We used eat those frozen rotis...
Fish out from the freezer and flip for 2 min..
Though the taste was not the best...it was convenient....
But, then I fell sick and my body rejected the store-bought thing...soon after eating one of those paratha, my respiratory pipe would feel like constricting...not a pleasant feeling..in fact scary..
I knew, I have to find an alternative...

We got the whole what flour bag from the grocery....now I make the roti/chapati from scratch...
It takes 10-15 minutes...but, its fresh, tasty,  and healthy...


I don't see going back to the chemical-additive-laced foods any more..

Similarly, i have grown up eating puffed rice.....but recently, I knew they add urea in the rice to make it swell and whiter........

Of course, if I continue eating it, my gut mucosa will develop lesions........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!