Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Thought: Does the universe conspire..to realize dreams....

Many years back, when I was reading Paul Coelho’s ‘The Alchemist’, I was stuck in the first page or so. 
Reason? Well,the protagonist Santiago slept under a sycamore tree. And I had no idea how a sycamore tree looks like. If I can’t visualize something, I have trouble relating to it. 
I was disappointed, but read any way. 
--- 
Half a decade has elapsed. I am living in South California all these years, where sycamore happens to be the most dominant native species. 
Tons of my pleasant memories are woven around these magnificent trees…spotting the evergreen mistletoes, woodpecker acorn pantries, bluebirds, the squirrels…and what not..
I was having a nice ‘solitude’ stroll by the autumnal sycamores.. this thought came to my mind..So, “does the universe really conspire to make your dreams come true?”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!