Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fauna: Baby animals......

Tree squirrel........
I was riding bike along the fence of the Santa Ana golf course. This cute baby squirrel crouching under the eucalyptus tree grabbed my attention. I paused to have a better look at the adorable critter. Scared off by my approach, it crawled up to the trunk, hung up there and looked at me with anticipation....Check the endearing little guy...


Ground squirrel.........


A kudu lying on its food tub.....

Otter baby curls for a nap...

A baby rhino.......how rare it is to witness a young rhinoceros!

A young elephant enjoying a mud-bath...

Monkey......

Little jaguar kid 'Valerio' going out to play with his plastic can toy.....such a adorable feline boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!