Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Place: Huntington dog beach.........

It was amusing to see a myriad size and breed of pet dogs having fun in Huntington State Beach. I had never seen so many canines at any California beach. Out of curiosity, I probed the web and learned that portion of the beach was dedicated to dogs. Even, it was named Huntington dog beach. Puppies and adults were inhaling Ocean breeze, running on the sand, swimming, playing fetch, soaking, chasing, even riding surf boards (ya:), being petted and carried around by their masters.
Some glimpses of the cheerful pets..........
Chasing around...........

Swimming in the Ocean!

Got the ball...

Are you my master? (A puppy rubs against Surya's leg, perhaps, mistaking him for his master)

Being carried around....

Tennis ball not enough for me, I need soccer ball...

Sun-drying the wet fur...

Too tired to walk...hold me up...

Playing with loving owner....

Learning to ride surfboard.......

What's the command, boss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!