Sunday, November 10, 2013

Place: Coronado city and the Hotel Del.....

Few days back, I got to visit the Coronado Island in the Pacific....
Though it was brief, I got to have a look at the very popular Hotel del Coronado, the world-famous resort, wooden structure built in Victorian architecture, that boasts of hosting many celebrities in its heydays and continues to do so...
The Hotel...

It's the backside of the Hotel..it looks multiple times more appealing from the front, which I missed during this visit...

The planned city streets....

Bank of Coronado...

I thought to visit it again and get a taste of its renowned beach, theater and the ice cream....
During Christmas, I got  an opportunity to revisit ...true to its elegance and heritage and fame, the iconic hotel was illuminated with holiday lights to every tourists's joy...

Here, I am on the deck of the Del...The twilight creates dramatic backdrop..and the glittering ship in the distance bolsters the holiday spirit...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!