Thursday, November 7, 2013

Season: Enjoying San Diego rain...

As far as I know, San Diego doesn't receive much rain, like most of South California...
So, when does, its kind of celebration for people like me..It was early October when we had this shower..To make most of it, I ventured out with camera and umbrella in tow....
Mission San Diego was my destination......
View from the premises of the mission..

Soaked statue of Father Junipero Serra .....

The Mission facade with a backdrop of overcast sky...

The garden adjoining Mother Mary's grotto....

Distant houses veiled my moisture-laden clouds....

On my way back home, saw the fleet of cars with headlights on...

I thoroughly enjoyed the rain and returned home happy and energized, just like the beaming vegetation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!