Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Joy: Under the shadow of jacaranda.........

I love jacaranda trees..........their lacy leaves...and soothing purple flower clusters...
Its bliss to stroll  or ride bike down the jacaranda-lined streets......a succor from the blazing sun of South California...
Now, I got lucky to have a couple of jacaranda trees just outside our apartment building......half covering the patio...and bed room window...
The fresh green canopy in these summer days is a visual treat...and to see them sway in evening breeze is pleasant.......a variety of birds throng here....to sip nectar or simply rest in its boughs..




One of mandevilla plant blooms, creating a nice contrast against the greenery.....
As I tend to my garden, and relax with morning tea or coffee...I enjoy its lush canopy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!