Thursday, September 29, 2016

Passion: My gardenscape in September..........

September...the month of transition from summer to autumn...
How does my garden react to it? Have a look...
Cucumber vines have developed tiny fruits...

My cardinal climber vine started blooming...

Also, a wild flower (coreopsis) seedling bloomed...

Kumquat fruits are conspicuously-big now...

I got some new plants for the garden............
Mandevilla 'summer romance'...also called Allamanda...

The turmeric-yellow blooms are gracing the patio...

Two succulents.......they were costly at $3 each for tiny pots...but, it is good that you can propagate them..


Begonia...


Red sage (Salvia sp.).....


I also got a root hormone (indole-3-acetic acid) ....I intend to propagate random cuttings...

Tried with some geranium, rose (3 variety) and rosemary...also, fragmented the new begonia and dipped in it...



Current state of the garden.........

I am sure in coming days, it will look nicer..now that the scorching South California sun is mellowing down..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!