Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Observation: Chopper patrolling to raid marijuana plantation..........

Lately, I am getting to see a lot of Police helicopters hovering on the sky of my current place in South Califirnia.  I got curious to know, what was that they were looking for or keeping track of. I browsed the internet to find that the probable reasons of patrolling. As I browsed the internet, looking for marijuana farms for seizure emerged to be a likely reason. As a part of Campaign Against Marijuana Planting (CAMP) effort, the choppers are flying to raid on illegal pot plantations and facilitate uprooting. On sighting a farm, the deputies rappel down and destroy the plants, sometimes at the cost of killing the growers. I had no clue that this El Dorado State is plagued with marijuana menace and so much fund is squandered in the expensive eradication attempts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!