Monday, May 14, 2012

Creativity: Pebble craft...........

Browsing aimlessly on my iPad, I stumbled upon a page showing pebble crafts. I was so impressed and stimulated by the simple yet astounding results that even sleep eluded me. I waited restlessly for the day to break, so that I can gather some tiny pebbles, to create my own art pieces. The sand volleyball court proved to be my  ideal treasure hunting ground. Within no time, I had a neat collection of pebbles. Also, I picked up some wood chips from the mulch around the carrotwood tree. I don't want to narrate what happened next. I just unleashed my imagination to run riot. Check the results.............







Hope you enjoyed......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!