Sunday, May 6, 2012

People: When I turn into a paparazzo.....

I have a penchant for nature photography, but on stumbling upon interesting subjects I have no qualms turning into a paparazzo. Photographing the unaware subjects in their candid, off-guard moments makes fabulous pictures, which I find too irresistible to abstain from. Sharing some of my personal favorites.....
A girl in hoodie perched on a rock under the pines in a murky day....

A lovely girl in frilly torquoise blue dress....

A bevy of beauties making their way down the sidewalk....

A trendy twosome watching ducks....  

A tiny tot in a stroller parked by the duck pond.....

A homeless takes a siesta on the soggy lawn..

My gratitude and apology to the photographed...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!