Friday, October 14, 2016

Fauna: Spiders.......

Halloween time.........means abundant sightings of spiders....the real once...cobwebs everywhere...
I spotted this big, fat one on an aloe plant....
Apart from tarantula, I had not seen this huge a spider.
I bet,  if not kill, it can easily paralyze a human being......


A tiny one hanging about the grass..



Another one hanging in the sky...with its cobweb..

A tiny, black one in our house....


One on my tomato plant leaf..talk of shape, size, colors...

Another...

A scary one, I had spotted in SDSU campus garden....

Need to find out their identities.........
#By the way, do you they eat spiders in Cambodia? I have watched documentaries where they hunt the spiders from the fields and subsequently fry them for dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!