Thursday, October 6, 2016

Knowledge: Risks of feeding the ducks.......

A cute, little girl with curly copper hair, in frilly pink dress, feeds the ducks from a bowl. Kids just love this fun.

All of we love feeding the waterfowl in our local parks, right?
Thought the rules advise against it. We shrug it off, for the fun of feeding.
I am guilty of feeding a few times as well..
Then I fell sick with food allergy...I learnt that my body can't metabolize chemical additives in food...because I don't have the enzymes for it...
It opened my eyes.....what if the ducks don't  have the enzyme..
Actually, they don't have the enzymes...so the bread and chips and other stuffs that you are feeding will cause inflammation of their guts and liver..........the birds will succumb to it sooner or later...

So, I just throw my leftover breads into the trash.....

I expect you to do do...please don't feed the birds...let them eat their natural diet of phyto- and zooplanktons...
You will do a favor to nature this way.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!