Monday, October 10, 2016

Health: Female health issues.....from experience..

I am in my early 30's.....of late I feel that my hormonal system has been modified.......
Ever since, I got exposed to cockroach allergen and my immune system behaved erratically........
I learnt that immune and hormonal system are tightly liked...
Also, as we age...hormonal status changes.....more pronounced in females...
Estrogen is more powerful than testosterone in fighting pathogens and infection....however, this ability to direct more free radical production injures more self tissues.....leading to autoimmune diseases like fibromyalgia (muscle pain), arthritis (joint pain), SLE, multiple sclerosis (nerve damage)......

Now-a-days, I feel a set of unpleasant symptoms just before menstrual phase.....like, hotness in brain; headache; fever-like malaise; inflammation in kidney; digestion problem; sensitive skin as if something is crawling on it; feeling breathlessness after consuming gluten-rich grains or chemical additive-laden foods; muscular pain.....
As a biomedical researcher, I am sure it is the rising level of estrogen...

The inflammation and hotness of brain bothers me the most......such sensitization of brain cells lead to tumors (glioma) or neurological problems (Alzheimer, ALS, Parkinson etc.) when occurring recurrently.....
Also, kidney being vital for filtering toxic metabolites, its inflammation is not good...I feel high urea in my blood, going by the urine smell...the urea might be sensitizing kidney cells...

I need to search how to reduce urea level in blood? I might have to exclude some particular food....though at present, I don't indulge in any food too much...may be reducing salt will help..

It might be part of going through this age or lifestyle mistakes...........
I don't want to intermediately seek anti-allergic medications or steroids...
Trying to stay healthy through diet (normal home-cooked meals, fruits, vegetables.......lowering dairy, processed foods)........ample water (but what if the water contains harmful halogen compounds, a risk in South California...given its high fire incidents and used flame retardants).. long walks in the wooded trails by our house....no cosmetics....trying to be stress-free and happy through uncluttered life...

I am sharing this for fellow sufferers might benefit.........

#Diseases are anathema to humanity.........we have to know our Achilles's heels and live life bypassing those...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!