Saturday, October 8, 2016

Food: Tasted passion fruit, finally..........

I am a big fruit enthusiast.....availability of scores of exotic tropical fruits in California has fueled my interest.......I was yearning for passion fruit for quite some time....never got the chance to buy...

Recently, I had tasted passion fruit-guava juice and loved it...but, the real fruits was yet a dream!
Some days back, I got these fruits from a Whole food market....
They looked little dry, but I knew, the pulp is the thing...so I bought a dozen...

The luscious pulp...

Scooped out...

The fragrance was divine......
But the taste? not so....it was sour...may be the fruits I got was of sub-par quality.
I would like to taste some other varieties...
Here, the passion fruits with other more popular fruits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!