Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fauna: Neighbor's graceful cat.......

Our neighbor's cat Pippi is so charming and graceful, every time she shows up near our house, I can't resist stalking her with my camera. She loves relaxing under the shade of Shiny xyloma bush in the morning and  afternoon sunning in  the lawn. How I wish to pat her long-haired silky, shiny coat! However, the blue-eyed beauty does not seem interested in the attentions paid. She guards her privacy and on interruption, gracefully walks back to her master's house. Sharing some sneak peeks of the comely feline...........
The poised visage..........

The piercing blue eyes...........

Sunning time..........


Elegant gait.............


Once, I was aiming the lens at the jasmine bed, when this apartment dweller interrupted me. It was a request to take some pictures of his pet cat.
I happily agreed to photo-shoot the feline. He woke of his napping cat and brought downstairs. He laid the dopey, furry beauty behind the cherry-laurel bush. I had seen the cat several times during my night walks and every time I had tried to photograph, it had eluded me. But, today was different. Master's command was not to be ignored. The cat sat there like an obedient child and let me shoot from various angles. After a slew of clicks, it ran up the flight of stairs dangling its bushy tail behind as if conveying the message that 'enough for today'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!