Monday, April 16, 2012

Observation: Fun@cars..........

Let's have some fun at the expense of the cars........
Those who give us ride, hitching a ride themselves..

As if an army, waiting to pounce...

Car-lined street in Corona del Mar...

In San Diego......

Wounded.......

Rustic guy hauling hay....

There is a car rental service across the street in front of our apartment. As I go for my regular walks, I see a plethora of cars parked...what I find funny is the tag pasted on them appealing the viewers to rent them.

Of late, my attention has been drawn to funny, personalized tags on license plates of many cars. Yesterday only, I could not help chuckle, noticing the plate of a car, parked near the gate of our apartment complex. The plate read " my dog is my copilot"......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!