Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fauna: Got any eatable? Asks the squirrel?.......

No other critter can beat a squirrel in unique, adorable approaches of begging for food. It's mouth is stuffed with an almond, yet its asking for some more. 
I have seen these critters are not fussy about eatables, munch on any snacks handed over to them. Be that a scrap of bread, a peanut, a piece of granola bar, a chunk of choco pie or popcorn they accept the eatables joyfully.
Like this guy who convinced me to share some of my pies.....

This guy crept into my front porch and I treated him/her with this piece of candy, which he happily took and relished....

This furry chap squatted on the pine needle carpet  holds a big bread slice in its tiny limbs and nibbles..
It's fun watching them nibbling on the offerings as they cast occasional glances of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!