Tuesday, January 24, 2012

People: Lesson from the senior couples....

Whenever I see an old couple, it infuses my heart with warmth. I appreciate their companionship in the twilight years of their lives and wish its longevity. 

So, when I saw this old pair walking the pavement in Tewinkle Park, I could not help point my lens at them. The man was leading with his walker-assisted tiny steps, the woman following and their loyal dachshund guarding his/her old masters by trailing behind. The group inspired me with its close-knit bond and zest for life, notwithstanding the debilities of old age..

This picture of a senior couple, strolling the Heisler Park in Laguna Beach filled my heart with warmth. Though it was a chilly, windy, cloudy day, the much-in-love pair clad in long jackets, hand-in-hand ambling along before relaxing on the nearby bench touched me...Long live their love, camaraderie and companionship...

This weekend we had been to Griffith Park in Los Angeles... I was amazed to see the enthusiasm of the fellow hikers.... I could not help marveling at this elderly couple bubbling with energy, enjoying the sport. I have to admit, In India, people this age can not even think of such an adventure.

A couple hand-in-hand crossing the road.......

Looking at same direction is love......



Enjoying the beach together......

Hiking together....

Clicked these adorable couple at Ruby beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!