Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Plant: Chinese pistachio tree in Colorado Desert......

When I saw this gorgeous orange-colored tree in the midst of the grey Colorado desert, I was stunned. At that time, I had no clue about the identity of this majestic tree. Now, after much literature browsing, I  know, it is 'Chinese pistachio tree', another tree like sweetgum, sycamore, Callery pear and cottonwood to let autumn paint its foliage canopy with its choicest shades........



It was difficult to escape from the spell of this blazing splendor.

This moment was magical for me! Had not seen so brilliant a tree!

A man was enjoying the autumn splendor with his two bushy Golden Retrievers under the vibrant tree....

1 comment:

  1. Really a wonderful blog! I like it very much. Here I can find everything in details.
    Good work.

    Pistachio Orchard for Sale California

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visitor

Free counters!